Certified Waterproofing Contractors in Alabama
Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Services in Alabama
All above contractors in AL have been trained and certified by Grate Products and have access to our patented products to get the job done right. Your family health is our top priority and our products are designed to address all health concerns relating to basement and crawl space environment.
Causes of Wet Basement
- With seasonal climate changes, humidity can be quite extreme at times. Stormy seasons with substantial rainfall and year round precipitation can also cause flooding issues.
- If flooding occurs, the basement will suffer the brunt of any water damage.
- If you let water damage in the basement go ignored and allow it to remain wet, moist, moldy, humid or smell of foul odors, the basement air, along with the odor, humidity and possibly even feces, will rise and spread throughout the rest of the house, creating an unhealthy environment for you, your family and guests.
Basement Waterproofing Solutions and Crawl Space Repair
If you are in need of dry basement solutions, or your home needs basement waterproofing, we can help. Our certified Grate Products dealers will quickly and efficiently evaluate the issues and provide a comprehensive solution that will help keep your home healthy and comfortable for many years!
Our Grate Products GrateDrain drainage system, along with our sump pumps, will keep your basement dry at all times! We also have efficient dehumidifiers, battery back up sump pumps and other industry leading basement waterproofing solutions to extend the life of your basement and get the most out of your home!
- Basement Waterproofing
- Crawl Space Moisture Control and Repair
- Leaking Crack Repairs
- Patented Products
- Industry Best Sump Pumps
- Energy-Efficient Dehumidification
- Permanent Dry Basement and Crawl Space
- Humidity Control
- Mold Remediation
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- Increases the Value of your Home
- Peace of Mind
Customer Reviews for our contractors in Alabama
from Alabaster, AL
Jan 31st, 2017
Project: Install or Replace Foundation Drains
Owner was very knowledgeable about my type of issue with water coming through basement wall. There solution and price were very good. Highly recommend them. Also, staff was very friendly.
from Cottondale, AL
Mar 16th, 2017
Project: Repair a Concrete Foundation
Great service and great customer service. All in all great company
Find Certified Contractors in Different State